- ANTES DE QUE SE TIRE LA SAL
- EN BLANCO
- LA DANZA DE LA VIDA
- COMPAZ DE ARENA
- CULPABLES DE INOCENCIA
- HISTORIAS DE VIDA EN TIERRAS LEJANAS
1 x 90′ HD
Bolivia encloses a sea of salt, heart of the Pachamama called Salar de Uyuni, which possesses the reservation of the biggest lithium of the world, at the time that it protects from the beams his UV. To eve of the energetic change the entire planet will share his future and his destination.
Awards and Festivals
• Women in film and televisión, Atlanta.
• Honorable Mention Kashmir Moving Images Festival. India
• Honorable mention in 5º Festival de Cine Verde de Barichara, Colombia.
• Pakistan International Mountain Film Festival. Lahore Pakistan.
• RapidLion – The South African International Film Festival. Sud Africa.
• XI Ecozine 2016 Zaragoza, España.
• The ModconLondon Film Festival. Inglaterra
• International Mérida y Yucatán Film Festival, México.
1 x 48
In the passing of a night on the Malecon Habanero, the contradictory emotions of Cuba, which give a face and a feeling to a circunstance that illustrates a polítical scenario. FIDELIDAD shows the turist part of Cuba, the everyday Cuba and Cuba in the silence, that which can not be mentioned, but is perceived in this documental. Anonymous faces, lost dreams and a voice that is afraid to speak of freedom … FIDELIDAD, A journey through the Cuba of the Cubans.
EN BLANCO is a dance video that uses the documentary format to address the endless possibilities of reading and interpretation of art through the contemporary dance. This documentary exposes the life of a ballarina in a blank screen so others can design their own stories.
• Festival Cinesul, 2008.
• Bogotá Film Festival, 2008.
• Japan Prize, 2008
• International Dance- Video Exhibition, 2009
• V Sample of movement and word, 2009
1 X 80
The documentary reveals the perception of different groups of people over 60 years old about their sexuality, their habits, customs and every- day, discovering insights and questions that arise with the arrival of this stage of life.
• XXVI Uruguay’s International Film Festival
• EL OJO COJO, International Film Festival Madrid, Spain 2008
• International Film Festival. Parallel Sample. Bogotá, Colombia 2008
• International Film Festival. Parallel Sample. Cartagena, Colombia 2009
• Viña Del Mar, International Festival. 2009
A team of mexicans filmmakers decide to cross the world in search of one of the last nomadic, capable of guiding caravans across a sea of sand and to lead to finding the most ancient cave paintings of the world between other marvels. But when they arrived, they met people that has been expelled from their country, a war that because does not have media attention, does not exist. Traditions, experiences and history that vanishes in the exile. It is a history full of magic and feeling, wrapped in the wonderful landscapes of the great Sahara desert, in North Africa. This team manages to cross the liberated territories disregarding 10 million mines, high temperatures and scarce food to testify the spirit of great people, their culture, tragedy and their similarities with us.
This story teaches us that innocence can lead to errors that are paid with years of exile from society. Twelve brave women whose love, deception, ignorance and fear, could not avoid their sentence, talk about their lives. They show us how is their life inside, their motivation to keep going, how they adapt to survive the terrors they live as women, how fragile freedom can be, and how hard it is to continue with their lives once they are once again set free to live outside.
A Colombian production made with the support of Spain’s Government. This documentary complies the stories and anecdotes of Spanish immigrants that lives in Bogota, Cali, Medellin, Barranquilla and Buenaventura. A nostalgic and close view from different professions and trades; some with huge implications in Colombia’s life, other with contributions to their families. Each one of them, with their land’s nostalgic and their deep love for Colombia.